Northwind Free Company

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft RP Guild based on the Steamwheedle Cartel Realm.

Haleson's application

Haleson

Haleson's application Empty Haleson's application

Post  Haleson 2nd June 2011, 1:55 pm

Personal info:

How long have you been roleplaying?
    -Should be about two and a half years by now.

How long have you been playing on the Steamwheedle Cartel Server?
    -Same as before. SWC is my main realm, so two and a half.

Previous guild(s) and reason for leaving.
    -None, but other characters are established in the Stormwind Guard and the Embrace for quite a while.

How did you hear about us?
    -A while ago. My first Roleplaying experience with the Guard actually involved the NFC!

(Optional)Is this your main character? Would we know you as another character?
    -Raderick, Hadrius.

Do you understand that the Northwind Free Company is a group of friends and that guildies come before stories, drama, raiding, PvP’ing, and item loot? That the community comes before the game or personal in-game desires?
    -No problem at all.

How do you think you can add to the Northwind Free Company?
    -Haleson is a Huntsman, a Gilnean tracker. As for myself, I think I've got the skills and the experience to add to some interesting Roleplaying experiences.

Questions about the character:

Character Name: James Haleson.

Alignment:Neutral/good.

Physical Description: Fairly young. Brown hair, a small goatee covers his chin, partially. The rest of his jaw has been covered by some stubble. His half-long hair is often hidden by a hat, covering also his eyes. This eyebrows and thin lips. Grey/green eyes.

Personal Quirks: Chain-smoker. Often seen lighting up a cigarette.

History: Used to be a Huntsman in ye' Olde Gilneas (As he refers to it.), and upon the breakthrough of the Wall, he travelled south along with his brother. His brother, being the only one he has left, died in Stormwind. He's quiet, and often seen taking a smoke, alone. He only seems to have good conversations with his dog, a Gilnean mastiff.

Why does your character want to join Northwind?
    Interest in the trade, the skill, and exploration. Other than that, he doesn't have much to do either way.

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:52 am