Northwind Free Company

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft RP Guild based on the Steamwheedle Cartel Realm.

2 posters

The Family Heirlooms

Jilled
    Jilled

Character sheet
    Race: Human
    Class: Death Knight
    Level:
    The Family Heirlooms Left_bar_bleue62/80The Family Heirlooms Empty_bar_bleue  (62/80)

The Family Heirlooms Empty The Family Heirlooms

Post  Jilled 12th June 2009, 7:03 am

Greetings.

I am sending this for my master, Gastong De Silva the Third.

He says that you have made a contract with him to get his family heirlooms that were stolen some time back, and there were three books with red leather bindings and silver inlay covering them all. With all respect, do not open them and try to read them. Few of you will understand them, at any rate. So respect this request that comes from my master. There was also the golden ring with the family signet on it. The signet is a raven, so you know.
    The payment was 90 gold coins for them all, and if you fail to get some of these things the payment will become smaller. So I hope that you can understand even if they are tattered or damaged at any point, bring them back anyway.
    When your task in hand is complete, you can send an letter to me, Gong Manmouth, and I´ll tell my master that your task done. He will meet you to get back the items that he has requsted you to get back to him.

Signed
    Gong Manmouth
    Eligar
    Eligar

Character sheet
    Race: Human
    Class: Paladin
    Level:
    The Family Heirlooms Left_bar_bleue80/80The Family Heirlooms Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The Family Heirlooms Empty Re: The Family Heirlooms

Post  Eligar 16th June 2009, 5:56 am

Oh nice story on this one.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 10:49 pm