Northwind Free Company

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A World of Warcraft RP Guild based on the Steamwheedle Cartel Realm.

Monty's Application

Monty
    Monty

Monty's Application Empty Monty's Application

Post  Monty 2nd June 2011, 7:05 am

How long have you been roleplaying?

How long have you been playing on the Steamwheedle Cartel Server?

About a few months now. But I've roleplayed ALOT more than that.

Previous guild(s) and reason for leaving:
    On Monty I had been in a number of OOC social guilds. They were all pretty bad. No one talked and the officers were moody. I left my previous one because I heard of this guild.

How did you hear about us?

Through my IC and OOC friend Flétcher. OOCly he was telling me about it, and he said to talk to Caedric and I did. Now here I am. ICly he told me about it, and Monty became interested.

(Optional)Is this your main character? Would we know you as another character?
    Yes, this is my main character.

Do you understand that the Northwind Free Company is a group of friends and that guildies come before stories, drama, raiding, PvP’ing, and item loot? That the community comes before the game or personal in-game desires?
    Yes, I do.

How do you think you can add to the Northwind Free Company?
    I am a good fighter ICly, and Monty is in need of work. OOCly I am kind, sociable and jokey. I'll do my best for the guild and I will at times deposit money in the bank if you have one.

Questions about the character:

Character Name: Your character’s full name. Montgomméry

In-Game Name: Your character’s in-game name. Montgommery Edward Howeson.

Alignment: So that we know where your character stands, in general.
    Monty is a civilian that causes trouble sometimes, but he makes his money by selling ores on the auction house. This of course is not enough, so he wishes to put his fighting skills to use.

Physical Description: What does your character look like?
    He's a medium height, and quite muscular. He has a missing eye (Right) a foxtail and partly-shaven beard. He is clad in leather gear and has a sword 'n' dagger.

Personal Quirks: Any personality quirks? Weird sayings? Twitch to their eye? Likes books?
    ..Well, he has a missing eye. But normally he's just a decent friendly thug, of sorts. But not an evil thug, per say. He's a bit... Roughened up. He has bite marks on his left arm.

History: A little bit about your character’s history.
    Monty was raised in Gilneas, and his parents were guards. He lived in the poor part of Gilneas and had an average poor-boys childhood. Of course his parents being guards, they trained him to fight themselves. Monty lost his eye in a rather dodgy dilemma with some ex-childhood bullies. One day they chased him and pinned him down, placing a dagger just to the side of his eye, each trying to carve their initials in. The dagger slipped, and sliced into Monty's eye. They ran away in fear of what they had done.

The battle of Gilneas caused both of his parents to die, as he was shipped to darnassus and then to stormwind.

Why does your character want to join Northwind?
    He wants a new experience, to put his skills to use. Also Monty wishes to earn some gold and hang around with Fletcher a bit more.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you accept my application.
    Monty
    Monty

Monty's Application Empty Re: Monty's Application

Post  Monty 2nd June 2011, 7:18 am

How long have you been roleplaying?
    About 4-5 years now.

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:21 am